Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Top 10 Most Annoying Things

Dude!  I'm so Annoyed!
Top 10 MOST Annoying Things... presently

1.  People who drive 12 mph in a 45 zone
2.  Bruno Mars - enough already
3.  Paying a co-pay for a consultation that you think is your actual appt.  AH!
4.  That I have to work
5.  Picking paint colors
6.  It's so quiet in my house
7.  That I'm so pastey, I need a TAN!
8.  I hate these jeans I'm wearing
9.  Rihanna - Blah - overplayed
10. That I have to work 8 hours, every day.  Oy!

Are you annoyed by all this?  you should be  :)

1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

you said you had to work twice! You know it's bad when it's on top 10 twice HA! I'm with you on the songs on the radio - over it already@@@

How about hulu on your laptop. You could have that on while you paint until your cable gets turned on?