Thursday, February 10, 2011

Abby the Chicklet

I got a text last night from Sweet Cara,
it said:
"Abby checkout out a chihuahua book to read from the library
b/c she wanted to learn about Dixie"

Is that the CUTEST thing ever?!! 
I personally think so!  :) 
<3 <3 <3's to Abb's & Cass!


 Cassidy is trying to get Dix to warm up to her,
she's almost ready to jump into your arms Cass!
<3 <3 <3

Funny note:
On Sunday, this cute little girl in front of the Brown's and I
kept turning around, pointing out her hair flower, necklace etc.
Then she motioned for me to come closer...
I leaned in and she said, "Is that your Mom & Dad?"
BaAaaHHaa ha ha ha! 
Usually Glenda & I are taken for sisters!  :)



2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Glenda told me about that. too funny.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Ha hahaha and Yes..I can honestly say that my girls are the cutest things. But I'm kinda partial like that.