Thursday, February 10, 2011

Abby the Chicklet

I got a text last night from Sweet Cara,
it said:
"Abby checkout out a chihuahua book to read from the library
b/c she wanted to learn about Dixie"

Is that the CUTEST thing ever?!! 
I personally think so!  :) 
<3 <3 <3's to Abb's & Cass!


 Cassidy is trying to get Dix to warm up to her,
she's almost ready to jump into your arms Cass!
<3 <3 <3

Funny note:
On Sunday, this cute little girl in front of the Brown's and I
kept turning around, pointing out her hair flower, necklace etc.
Then she motioned for me to come closer...
I leaned in and she said, "Is that your Mom & Dad?"
BaAaaHHaa ha ha ha! 
Usually Glenda & I are taken for sisters!  :)



2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Glenda told me about that. too funny.

Cara said...

Ha hahaha and Yes..I can honestly say that my girls are the cutest things. But I'm kinda partial like that.