Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years in VEGAS!

I've heard Vegas is worth experiencing once in a lifetime... 
It was!

SO packed!  But fun energy! 
Mel and I went on a whim and well... GOOD TIMES! 


We stayed at the HIP, RUMOR Boutique Hotel
(you should totally stay there!)
One of Mel's work assoc hooked us up w/ a suite!

This was seriously our room!

It was so fun to get dressed up!  
Of course there were fireworks - MY FAVORITE, all down the strip!


We met up w/ the 'track suit gang' and Danced ALL Night at this Irish Pub -  My Fav, with a live Irish (type) Band!  Ah, SUCH a Great Fun Night!

Happy New Year!!!  
May ALL Your Dreams Come True in 2012!!!


(I will not mention the incident in which we missed an exit driving home and it took 1.5 hours longer, 45 miles but thru Prescott... where I may or may not have gotten a photo ticket - while on my phone.  Oy Vey!)


No comments: