Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March 2012 Recap - One Year Later

It's been a year since I blogged!  BANANAS! 
Yes, that's my new favorite word!  ha. 
Shall we recap?  Since last March....
I invested in Betty... my hipster bike!
Betty and Dixie and I ride all around our neighborhood having a blast!
Hot, Cool, Sunny, Cloudy... Dixie loves to crouch down when a cool breeze comes by and then sit up tall, streching her neck out in the hot wind - in her hair!  ha ha.
 
 
St.Patrick's Day... like my fav holiday...
Bryn and Chelsea and I ran the "Kiss me I'm Irish run"
which was lacking in the kissing dept...
  
 
Then my healthiest BFF Cara made us green smoothies!  mmm
And finally, One of my fav bands, Flogging Molly was playing at the Tempe Town Lake
and Melanie was SUCH a good sport! 
  
I love me some Irish music and Dancing! 
Good Friends, Good Times!
 
 
 
 


No comments: